Ticketing for the Shows:
Even if your organization chooses not to charge for admission to the performances, tickets will still need to be reserved. Our team will handle the ticketing process through our platform. If tickets are sold Alive will keep 20% of the proceeds while the remaining 80% will go to the organization.
Meals for the Students:
Meals will need to be provided for the later evening rehearsals on Thursday and Friday and for show night. The organization can make arrangements for these meals or they can instruct students to bring their dinner with them. Alive will not be responsible for providing meals for these rehearsals.
Support staff from the organization will be needed for certain critical time slots throughout the week to supervise the students:
- during lunch (Our team will take a 45 minute lunch break each day, which will correspond with the students' assigned lunch time. If the student lunch period is less than 45 minutes they will need to be supervised during that time as our staff will not be available.)
- later evening rehearsals on Thursday and Friday (With our team dedicated to running the rehearsals we will need help with crowd control, meal logistics, etc.)
- the afternoon and night of show day(s) (Our team will be tied up with getting students in costumes, makeup, mics, etc. and will need the help of some support staff to keep an eye on the group.)